Modern Police Combatives - Arrest & Control Instructor Certification (Summer 2021)
Midwest Tactical Systems' Arrest & Control Instructor Certification
Participants will learn arrest and control tactics that have high degrees of reliability on the street under acute stress. They will also learn, not only when, but why and how to to utilize these effective tactics; and also how to effectively teach the same concepts and techniques to their officers. Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive instructor certification.
- Legal updates regarding reasonable use of force
- Handcuffing & searching techniques
- Takedowns to controlled positions
- LE ground combatives & control
- Weapon protection
- Edged & Impact weapon countermeasures
- Counter ambush tactics
- Teaching methodologies designed to assist new and experienced instructors alike to help their students succeed.
- Much more...
Who should attend?...
- New and seasoned Use of Force/Combatives instructors.
- Patrol officers
- SWAT operators
- Mobile Field Force officers
- Training officers
- Reality Based Training Instructors.
- Officers seeking to better their understanding of police use of force and who wish to become a certified instructor.
This is a physically demanding course instructed through lecture, video dissection, physical demonstrations and drills. Participants can expect high level of repetitions of taught techniques, as well as, static, dynamic and environmental drills to solidify techniques and tactical concepts.
If you're seeking to sharpen your tactical edge, better yourself as an instructor and help keep your partners safer...This course is for you!
Where: Burnsville Police Department
100 Civic Center Pkwy, Burnsville, MN 55337
When: June 14-18, 2021
For More Info Contact:
SPACE IS LIMITED...SIGN UP NOW!