Edged Weapon Defense & Tactical Folder Instructor Course
Midwest Tactical Systems' one of a kind 'Edged Weapon Defense & Tactical Folder' instructor course is back by popular demand!
Edged weapon attacks on are on the rise world wide.
Law enforcement officers constantly and unknowingly deal with people who are armed with edged weapons and inside of their reactionary gap.
Attacks with edged weapons are typically close and explosive, giving officers very little time to react from a position of surprise and timing disadvantage.
This course will assist officers of all abilities to level the field of sudden edged weapon attacks.
Course Topics Include:
- Knife culture
- Types of edged weapons
- True reactionary gap response and counter ambush tactics
- Dynamics of a real knife attack
- Proper tactical folder use for law enforcement
- Tactics designed to quickly nullify the sudden knife attack and launch appropriate counter attacks
- Proven teaching methodologies, designed to assist seasoned and new instructors alike, in instructing the material to their officers
When: Coming Soon
Where: Minneapolis PD 4th Precinct (Special Operations Center) 1925 Plymouth Avenue North, Minneapolis, MN 55411